Welcome to the TEL AVIV EXPERIENCE GIVE AWAY contest
If you are here, you either discovered the secret link to our contest or you’ve bought a Balagan box and scanned the QR code on the card.
We wish to share our love for Tel Aviv and let our guests and fans discover the typical hospitality of the white city.
Check out the steps below and have a chance to win:
- 4 overnight stays for 2 in Tel Aviv
- Including breakfast
- Travel guide made by Tel Aviv experts Tom and Lori (see ‘Guide’ on Instagram (@bokertov_antwerp)
- Telavivian cooking class
Let’s get this contest started!
Follow the steps below to enter this contest.
- Read the terms and conditions of the contest. By entering the give away each entrant agrees to these rules and confirms they have read and understood the Boker Tov privacy notice.
- If you haven’t yet bought a Balagan Box, hurry up because you need to have bought at least one between 10:00 am on 15/02/2021 and 10:00 pm on 21/02/2021.
- Follow the official Boker Tov Instagram page (@bokertov_antwerp)
- Entrants must respond to the Tel Aviv Give Away post which will go live on Instagram on Sunday 14 February at 5 pm by:
- Liking the post and commenting:
- With the yellow heart emoji 💛
- Tag 1 person to share this moment with
- AND tell us why you want to win this trip
- Share the post in your story and tag us (@bokertov_antwerp) and your travel partner.
- Liking the post and commenting:
- LAST STEP: Fill in the quiz via the QUIZ button below!
- You must use the same email address for entering the quiz as used to purchase the Balagan box.
- You can fill in the quiz until 10:00 pm on 21/02/2021.
In collaboration with
When travelling to the Middle East and especially Israel there is only one airline you should consider and that is: Brussels Airlines.
Enjoy the excellent Brussels Airlines Tel Aviv Tips here !
Brussels Airlines connects the capital of Europe to more than 70 destinations, whereof 15 in Africa, the continent that Brussels Airlines carries closes to its heart.
In view of the global coronavirus pandemic, Brussels Airlines has committed itself to the strictest health safety measures in aviation worldwide, following the recommendations of EASA.
More info: https://www.brusselsairlines.com/
THE BROWN – URBAN BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN TEL AVIV
Since its opening in 2010, Brown Hotels’ first property has been a landmark in Tel Aviv’s hospitality scene. Combining unique retro design, stylish ambiance and a strong emphasis on personalized service, the BROWN TLV HOTEL attracts a well-informed crowd, from seasoned business travelers to lifestyle-driven individuals eager to access the vibrant city. The hotel offers 30 stylish bedrooms, a spacious living room, spa, rooftop sundeck with an open-air Jacuzzi tub and an equipped boardroom. The Brown prides itself in being an urban hub for culture and nightlife, hosting various social events, parties, pop-up shops and art exhibitions throughout the year.
More info: https://brownhotels.com/tlv
They are your partner for all your local travel services. Located in Tel Aviv, Naftali Tours provides land arrangements in Israel, Jordan and Egypt for travel agents. Naftali Tours specializes in custom boutique tourism while adhering to innovation and creative thinking.
Naftali Tours offers a wide range of professional services based on strict quality:
- day trips,
- adventure & cultural trips,
- agricultural tourism,
- exclusive private car travel,
- tailor made touring.
More info: https://naftalitours.com/